Rainbow Space (formerly My House: Rainbow Resources of York Region) provides safe, inclusive social & recreational spaces for the 2SLGBTQ+ community in York Region.
If you are a person who identifies as a member of the 2SLGBTQ+ community in York Region or are seeking support for a friend or family member as an ally, here is what you can access through Rainbow Space:
- Inclusive and safer spaces to gather together and build social networks
- Opportunities to organize and participate in recreational activities
- Information and resources about health and social services
- Lending library of queer literature and books
- Volunteering & leadership development opportunities
- Peer learning & wellness promotion groups
Rainbow Space programs are peer-led and peer-directed.
2SLGBTQ+ community members including youth, older adults, and seniors can access both drop-in and facilitated groups through Rainbow Space.
All programs and services are free and confidential.